Does your school offer excellent careers advice on vocational pathways such as Apprenticeships?
Many Apprenticeships can now lead to professional careers, without incurring expensive University debts….do you know which sectors, which companies?
Did you know for example that students can become a qualified lawyer through Apprenticeship pathway?
Key Schools Academy offer a free Vocational Careers Advice service to Year 11 learners; providing valuable insights into:-
- Understanding Vocational Learning, what is an NVQ, Technical Certificate, BTEC etc
- What is Work Based Learning, how is that different from a College course?
- What is an Apprenticeship?
- How much do Apprentices earn?
- What sectors / occupations / trades are Apprenticeships in, what are Trailblazers, what are new Standards?
- What type of company / business offer Apprenticeships?
- Who does the training and how is it delivered?
- What career pathways might an Apprenticeship lead to?
- Can I still go to University after an Apprenticeship?
Can Apprentices Have Great Careers?
The following former apprentices believe so!
Lord Bamford (JCB President)
Ron Dennis (Motor Racing)
Jamie Oliver (Celebrity Chef)
John Frieda (Hairdressing)
John Cauldwell (Mobile Phones)
What We Offer?
Key Schools Academy will FREE of charge deliver a 1 hour Assembly session for Years 10 and 11.
We offer these sessions free of charge as we believe passionately that young people should understand the vocational training options as well as academic pathways.
Further more detailed one to one sessions with individual or groups of learners are available who have specific interest.
For more information or to book an Assembly session please contact us on the number below.